Cambridge Tutors College Aims and Ethos 2023November 9, 2023 2023-11-14 11:30
Cambridge Tutors College Aims and Ethos 2023
Cambridge Tutors College Aims and Ethos 2023 23
Cambridge Tutors College Aims and Ethos
An inclusive community spanning over 25 different nationalities, CTC welcomes people from all over the world and from every faith and background. With the welfare of each of our students as the core focus in everything we do, we encourage good relationships and attitudes in order to maximise their personal development and happiness. We instil in them a desire to work hard, enjoy their studies and participate fully in the College’s diverse activities and as a result, we see excellent grades, top university enrolment and the annual graduation of well-balanced, enthusiastic young adults.
- NCUK is unique in UK higher education.
- NCUK is a consortium of leading universities dedicated to giving international students guaranteed access to universities and helping students succeed when they get there.
- NCUK qualifications are recognised by NCUK universities and by most others across the UK, including many in the Russell Group (UK’s Ivy League), and also by universities internationally.
- Since 1987, NCUK has helped over 30,000 international students gain guaranteed access to leading UK universities.
International Foundation Year
The NCUK International Foundation Year (IFY)is designed with NCUK university partners to prepare international students for first year entry to undergraduate degree courses.
Its purpose is to help bridge the gap between a student’s local qualification and starting a university degree.
Students who successfully complete the IFY gain guaranteed access to thousands of degree courses at NCUK universities.
Why choose NCUK?
- NCUK Guarantee – Students who pass their qualification are guaranteed a place at an NCUK university and can choose from thousands of degree courses.
- NCUK recruits students from over 100+ nationalities each year:
– 90% of NCUK students get into their first choice university
– 80% of NCUK students achieve a first or second class degree at university
Do you have any course inquiries?
CTC London will help you out.